Under limited guidance, collect and analyze human capital and HR data and metrics to identify important workforce trends. Responsible for analyzing workforce data and providing insights to key stakeholders in an accurate, clear, and concise manner.
We can hire candidates located within the Associated Bank footprint. This includes the states of Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Texas, and Wisconsin.
- Support HR initiatives by consolidating data, performing in-depth analyses and interpretation/evaluation, summarizing results and key trends, updating materials, and preparing reports and presentations. This involves developing a solid understanding of the Bank's strategy, business line strategies, current and future workforce requirements.
- Support the organizations strategic workforce planning activity by maintaining the integrity of the human capital dashboard and scorecard, developing documentation and support materials, examining and identifying key trends and gaps in the data, and overseeing the production process of workforce planning reporting and analysis.
- Work with HR Business Partners to perform analysis of human capital metrics, uncover and interpret trends in data, and produce recommendations. Partner with Business Partners by providing scheduled data reviews and highlighting trends and potential risks that may impact the business. Design reports for key stakeholders summarizing the data and key findings.
- Support the Compensation & Incentives Manager in developing relevant human capital and HR metrics to ensure continuous alignment of the design of all HR programs with organizational objectives.
- Act as subject matter expert on all key HR reporting systems. This includes identifying reporting and analysis problems and working with management to resolve them, understand and reconcile gaps/overlaps/apparent contradictions among and within reports and reporting tools, investigate possible methods of improving data collection and reporting processes for the HR community, and ensure compliance to HR reporting quality standards.
- Create regular and ad-hoc reports, data mining, data consulting and data analysis as needed. Perform basic and advanced statistical modeling and forecasting.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Human Resources, Finance or Business Administration Required
- 4-7 years HR or Finance Required
- Advanced Excel skills or Ability to read/write SQL required
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email:
Fully complies with all applicable enterprise policies and procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in training materials, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to report all customer complaints as prescribed and procedure violations to management or HR. Responsible to report ethical concerns as needed to Associateds anonymous Ethics Hotline.
Associated Bank is committed to working diligently with any colleague who needs an accommodation perform the essential functions of the job. Please contact the Leaves & Accommodations office to request an accommodation.