Russell Tobin and Associates is currently hiring a HR Data Analyst for our Fortune 500 Client Remote - Location. Apply today for consideration!
Job Description: Major Responsibilities :
- The Talent Acquisition Analyst is responsible for analytics, reporting and providing insights to the Talent Analytics Manager and Talent/HR leadership teams on Talent Acquisition programs.
- This position plays a pivotal role in influencing current and future decisions across internal and external talent programs, by analyzing historical successes/opportunities, and advising on future work.
- The Sr. Analyst will use data to innovate new creative ideas that are followed through to the point of execution.
- Utilizes Applicant Tracking System reporting to track & maintain a database of relevant metrics that support the development of strategies to remedy opportunities identified by data.
- Assists in the development of reports, templates, dashboards, and scorecards targeted at tracking candidate and new hire data.
- Participates in identifying key trends and development of presentations.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition leadership to establish and maintain KPI's and metrics for the department.
- Collaborate with and influence Talent Acquisition leadership to analyze internal performance data of Recruiters, Specialist, and Sourcers to compare to the established department KPI's.
- Provides statistical analyses to provide a predictive focus on internal & external Talent efforts.
- Work with and influence HR Operations Team and other HR leadership to integrate data and determine relationships and trends.
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail.
- Crafts vision and articulates strategies into actionable steps for project execution.
- Have an active voice in promoting change and innovative ideas to drive the department forward.
- Assists in the development of survey tools to assess candidate experiences, applicant perceptions, and other behavioral data to assess talent acquisition efforts. Tracks metrics to monitor the success of campus recruitment strategy, efforts and assess the effectiveness of programs for pipeline development.
- Create presentations to showcase statistical results of the department to internal partners.
- Lead small project teams, and volunteer for stretch assignments to expand working knowledge within, and outside of sourcing.
- 3+ years
- Preferably has previous work experience in HR data/analytics
- Analytics, Reporting, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Advanced Excel is a must. proficiency in VBA would be a nice to have
- Experience aggregating and analyzing data across multiple sources
- At least basic understanding of SQL
- Experience working with BI tool like Power BI or Tableau is a must
- Constructing data feeds (experience with alteryx or power automate would be nice to have)
- Designing new dashboards from scratch
- Experience with HRIS or ATS reporting