Are you ready for a Game-Changing Career Experience?
As an HR Controller at EFG, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat, and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products & events which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and teamwork above anything else, creating a friendly and fast-paced work environment.
You will support the Finance function becoming a reliable and effective business partner with our HR team. You will have ownership over implementing new and improving current controlling concepts and tools that will ensure transparency in our financial performance. You will act as a bridge to various stakeholders in human resources, controlling, and business functions, addressing various HR controlling topics, including forecasting personnel costs and accountability over HR team budget.
The HR Controller reports to our Director Group Reporting and will provide support to our People & Culture team. Ideally, this position will be based in Europe.
What you'll do:
- Serve as an HR Controlling Business Partner for various stakeholders, including senior HR leadership
- Collaborate with the HR team to coordinate, implement, and enhance global HR planning and forecasting processes across teams, legal entities, and countries
- Manage the ongoing development of the data consolidation process for the HR team
- Review, evaluate, provide feedback on, and challenge planning data supplied by HR team for the forecasting and budgeting process
- Monitor and analyze personnel cost trends and ensure transparency in comparing actual cost developments with budget, forecast, and financial/non-financial targets
- Generate high-quality management reports, presentations, and ad hoc analyses, including presenting key findings to management
- Enhance the quality and digitalization of HR management reporting and tools, controlling processes, and the IT infrastructure
- Contribute to special projects like IT optimization, reorganization, or strategic planning
- University degree in business administration, economics, or a related field, ideally with a specialization in controlling, HR, or finance
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in controlling, preferably with a focus on HR controlling
- Demonstrated financial and analytical acumen, enabling you to interpret financial data and offer actionable insight
- In-depth comprehension of HR processes, encompassing personnel cost planning, workforce planning, and compensation analysis
- Well-versed in HR metrics and key performance indicators
- Proven track record in data consolidation, manipulation, and reporting
- Stong communication skills, both written and verbal, allowing you to convey complex data and findings clearly and concisely to both HR and non-HR stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities empower you to identify and tackle HR and financial challenges effectively
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, including skills in Pivot, Power Query, and VBA, as well as PowerPoint