Lockton is a global professional services firm with more than 8,000 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people, property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping clients achieve their business objectives. Check out the latest insights from Lockton's experts.A Few Reasons Associates Love Working At Lockton Include
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid training and professional development.
- 12-week paid parental leave.
- An emphasis on community involvement and giving back.
- Frequent athletic and wellness events.
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for their 10-year anniversary!
- We are uncommonly and perpetually independent.
Due to our success and increased business opportunities, we are looking for an HR Outsourcing (HRO) Benefits Analyst to join our HRO team. We work closely with the benefits consulting teams who help place employee benefits for our clients. We handle administration of these benefit plans including systems interactions, employee interactions and working closely with our clients to be sure their benefit plan administration runs smoothly. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism; possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, have the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities and want to engage in new opportunities to learn.
- Assists in the administration of various benefits plans for various clients.
- Answers questions and provides information and general assistance regarding benefits and related HR programs, plans, policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Coordinates and corresponds with various contacts, such as benefit carriers, employees and HR department.
- Manages the maintenance and storage of employee benefit records, accurate employee data entry in HRIS/Ben Admin system and appropriate administration of benefits enrollment and other transactions.
- Works closely with the benefits consulting team to assist with the overview of communications on plans and policies, as required to employees and HR.
- Supports the development of policies related to health and welfare benefits.
- Provides research, reporting and analytical support as required.
- Assists with the implementation of new benefit plans.
- Processes and audits benefits vendor billing.
- Coordinates annual open enrollment activities: provides task list and due dates; works within HRIS to update and confirm rates and rules; oversees preparation and assembly of materials; supervises the input, audit, company notification, and employee confirmation of changes; and makes sure all new data goes over to vendors appropriately.
- Attends and participates in client and HRO team meetings.
- Attends workshops and internal training to stay informed of new trends and innovations in the field of benefits administration.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Two or more years of professional experience in benefits administration.
- Strong knowledge of HRMS/Benefits Administration systems. Workday experience is a plus.
- Ability to coordinate the day-to-day operations of employee benefit plans and programs including flexible benefits programs, group medical and life insurance plans, disability programs including FMLA administration, retirement plans
- General knowledge of Time and Attendance systems and payroll processing.
- Experience in completing root cause analysis of system errors, ability to understand the way data flows, organizational structure in systems.
- Familiarity with carrier administration systems (i.e. BCBS, UHC, CIGNA, Delta, Aetna) and ability to trace a disconnect between the Benefits Administration system and the carrier.
- Knowledge of benefit specific guidelines of DOL, IRS, ERISA, HIPAA and ACA.
- Work under steady pressure with frequent interruptions and a high degree of contact by phone or in person.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality in maintaining critical and sensitive information, records, and reports.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
Lockton Companies LLC is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We strive to cultivate an environment that learns from, celebrates, and thrives because of our breadth of differences. We are committed to fostering a culture where every member of the Lockton family feels valued and accepted as they are and safe to bring their authentic selves to work every single day. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure that our family can be anyone's family.