We're Looking For An: HR Administrative Assistant
Perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of Golden Customer Care’s Human Resource department and organization. This is a temporary position (about 6 months), possible temp to hire.
The Golden Difference. How Are We Different Than Other Companies?
- Provides administrative support to the HR department.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Facilitates and manages various human resources processes and forms.
- Maintains employee records electronically and on paper.
- Transcribe, proof, edit, assign for virtual signatures and photocopy materials for human resources as needed.
- Answers frequently asked questions relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Respond to requests for employment verifications.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and birthday/anniversary celebrations.
- Provide coverage for the front office receptionist as needed.
- Assists with all internal and external HR related inquiries and/or requests.
- Schedule meetings, HR Events and maintain agendas.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize responsibilities with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Ability to solve problems and work independently with minimal supervision.
- High level of attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to follow through on requests and work assignments.
- HR database and file management skills preferred.
- May require lifting up to 15-20 pounds.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- May require occasional extra hours of work, particularly with employee events.
- Good oral and written command of the English language.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Must be able to effectively cope with typical job stress.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with all department staff.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.