- REMOTE /
- VOTER PROTECTION /
The DNC Coordinated Campaign is seeking a Hotline Manager to manage the national voter assistance hotline and provide training support to state programs.
- Develop a plan for quickly scaling the hotline, covering a variety of languages, and integrating state hotlines into national effort.
- Recruit, train, and schedule volunteers to staff the national hotline and to support state hotlines when needed.
- Ensure that hotline materials are current for all jurisdictions.
- Triage and troubleshoot voting issues reported through the hotline and escalate to state or national voter protection staff as needed.
- Establish efficiently a virtual onboarding process for new volunteers.
- Ensure that all hotline operators are properly reporting on calls and that their reports are timely, accurate, and thorough.
- Assist with volunteer management generally.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, 24/7 organization.
- Demonstrated record of project management.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments.
- Creative, versatile, and action-oriented problem solver.
- Well-versed in LBJ, VAN/Votebuilder, and google suite.
- Prior voter protection experience preferred.
- Prior experience running a hotline preferred.
- Juris Doctorate preferred, but not required.
The Democratic National Committee (DNC), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The DNC is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. The DNC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. The DNC will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.