The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. Also, for the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. Essential Functions
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Education & ExperienceEducation Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least two (2) years of related experience.
- Has previous experience in staffing positions that match job requirements.
- Has good understanding of the health care industry, the company and its competitors.
- Has performed full life cycle recruiting, to include pre-closing of candidates.
- Possesses extensive experience in recruiting, HR, compliance (legal) issues, etc.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills.
- Must have a keen understanding of employment law.
- Must possess stellar interpersonal skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that "it's all about helping people," and we live by those words today. It's our mission to provide exceptional care and unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part of the LHC Group family, you're choosing a career path that will challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.
Every day, all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people. There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist. It's our purpose.