Role : .Net Techno Functional Lead / Manager
Location: REMOTE work
Duration: Long Term
Client: Conduent (Direct Client)
Candidate will have the responsibility of leading the team from technical and Functional perspective. Gather and analyze the requirements, Design and guide the team in implementation and participate in implementation. Reviewing the implementation and making sure good quality of the code is delivered.
- 8-10+ years hands-on experience in software design and development, database design and development, and system integration
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically: .NET/ASP.NET development, C#, SQL Server, Windows 2008/2012 server
- Java J2EE knowledge or experience adds value
- Experience in Health Insurance Industry - Claims processing, PBM and Medicaid.
- Ability to work effectively with business users and (or) Client to understand needs and priorities to deliver on time with quality
- Providing technical project management, quality management and team leadership for complex software development projects.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements, including automating manual processes, optimizing data flows, and re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability and stability.
- Should be having inclination towards designing and architecting the system
- Actively participate in requirement gathering discussions
- Code quality and Coding standards needs to be tracked and maintained
- Team members technical backup planning and ensuring no dependency on any developer
- Good Estimation skills
- provided by Dice