th St, Denver, Colorado, 80, United States of America
In this role you will interface with diverse functional teams to develop and execute on processes, strategies, and tools that drive high quality candidate attraction and experience. As a member of our recruiting team, you will be a business partner for a $12B business with operations of almost 3,000 dialysis clinics serving 200,000 patients across the country.
About this position:
As a Corporate Recruiter, you will own full lifecycle recruiting for a variety of Revenue Cycle roles mainly focused on hourly, specialist level profiles. You will partner with operational and HR leaders to build and manage a pipeline of top talent for the DaVita Village. You will work remotely supporting hiring managers & candidates in our Denver, CO, Federal Way, WA, Irvine, CA, Brentwood, TN, and Malvern, PA offices.
We are committed to providing the highest level of service excellence to both hiring managers and candidates, as well as leveraging creative and effective sourcing strategies to attract and retain top talent for all of DaVita's corporate hiring needs. We are much more than just a recruiting team…. we are true business partners consulting with our customers to ensure the perfect match of talent. If you enjoy organizing and attending community events to increase brand awareness, and using advanced sourcing techniques to find passive talent with high-demand skill-sets, then this could be the job for you.
* 1+ year of full-life-cycle corporate recruiting experience (a blend of agency and corporate experience is a plus)
* Proven experience leveraging out of the box sourcing techniques to source and attract candidates
* Proven track record of exceeding production and time to fill metrics
* Experience streamlining processes to improve talent selection and candidate experience
* Experience using an enterprise level applicant tracking system to track and report candidate and job statistics (we use Workday)
* A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (degree is highly preferred)
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to to learn more or apply.
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
* Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
* Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
* Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
$42,500.00 to $62,400.00
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at