Come join a global Infrastructure & IT support services for the global market!
- We're looking for a Help Desk Quality Assurance Team Member on a full-time, direct hire basis, to support our PST time zone.
- Our client's services include: datacenter maintenance, ITaaS solutions, Hyperscale & Grid support.
- This role is remote!
- Review a subset of work orders
- Ensure all work is performed and documented in accordance with approved standard operating procedures
- Discuss and explain feedback with teams
- Help members improve their performance with specific instructions and constant support;
- Create reports that reflect support performance;
- Report performance to managers
- Contribute to the team culture in a positive manner.
- Review and provide constructive feedback to leadership to identify opportunities for training.
- Collaborate with leadership to create training materials based on best practices.
- 2 years' experience in a supervisory role in a telephonic or other direct customer contact position is preferred.
- Great people skills and ability to communicate (negative) feedback;
- Perception of basic business metrics and how support impacts those;
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve support quality.
- Knowledge and experience with call center metrics and reporting.
- Customer service orientation; energetic and outgoing personality.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Multitasking skills and detail-oriented focus required for a fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational skills, knowledgeable in goal-setting practices.
Examples of data visualization abilities and understanding of support metrics.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.