Knowledge Services is actively seeking a 3rd Shift Help Desk manager for a local client in Indianapolis, Indiana. This role is fully remote.
The ideal candidate is responsible for leading the employees on the Service Desk team in support of Client engagements. The Team Manager is responsible for supervising employees and ensuring employees follow processes and procedures, as well as maintaining employee morale and providing a framework for employee progress and success.
Schedule: Sun night- Fri morning, 11pm-8am EST
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding monthly account-service level agreements (SLAs).
- Works with Operations Leadership to identify gaps and specific actions.
- Ensures all team members are aware of gaps and are working to overcome barriers and demonstrate effective management of improvement actions.
- Ensures chargeability reporting completed weekly.
- Approves and monitors employee timecard, schedule adherence, and attendance according to Bell Techlogix policy.
- Responsible for conducting regular coaching sessions and for retention of team members.
- Maintains acceptable conduct according to all Bell Techlogix policies and procedures.
- Maintains organizational effectiveness and efficiency by supporting, implementing and communicating strategic plans.
- Monitors interaction volume and trends and takes appropriate action, requesting staffing adjustments when necessary to Operations Management.
- Understands and works within SLAs and KPIs to fulfill Companys obligations.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance; motivating, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Assists in QA Review process implementation and notifies senior management of issues with maintaining QA program.
- Drives improvement and accountability for team based on QA and customer satisfaction feedback.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with clients and coworkers.
- Acts as point of contact for client inquiries and escalations.
- Works in an on call capacity as needed.
- Functions as Major Incident Manager as needed.
- Other duties as assigned .
- Industry certifications preferred.
- 2-3 years relevant helpdesk experience, IT and or desktop support experience.
- 1+ supervisory experience.
- 2+ years customer service experience.
- Experience with ITIL best practices.
- ITIL Foundations certification preferred.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to verbalize information and ideas in order others will understand.
- Ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Ability to use computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to install programs, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to mentor and help in the professional growth of others.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and maintain professional working relationships with coworkers.
- Ability to obtain information from all relevant sources and use information to identify solutions.
- Ability to lead and direct a group of employees.
Overview of Knowledge Services:
By utilizing technology, Knowledge Services has been expanding the reach of professional organizations since 1994. A certified woman-owned business enterprise (WBE), Knowledge Services was started by Julie Bielawski as a computer training facility that partnered with big names like Oracle and Microsoft to provide on-the-job instruction. When the growing need for temporary IT staffing became apparent, Knowledge Services began exploring vendor management, prompting the development of the solutions they use today to serve both the public and private sectors.
Today, Knowledge Services is the largest government MSP provider in the nation with twelve state accounts and counting. With a diverse and growing team, seven office locations across the country, and a focus on mobile capabilities, Knowledge Services is poised to help organizations serve the modern citizen through cost-effective solutions that put people first.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Ticket and Event discounts!