Who we are:
Nas Daily Studios is a media company based in Singapore and Dubai that seeks to produce compelling videos that are not corporate, slow or boring. We want to help our clients tell their story, our way because storytelling is in our DNA. With the mission “people first, products second”, Nas Studios aims to make videos that are engaging, inspiring and impactful, so that we can help our clients reach audiences that couldn't be reached before — all with the help of a stellar team and strategy.
If you are game for a challenge and believe in this mission, we’d love to have you onboard.
What this job involves:
- Assist in planning and creating short video content (e.g. Youtube Shorts, Reels, TikTok, Snapchat)
- Performing the full range of editing works from splicing to sound balancing to color correction and color grading.
- Able to handle all aspects of pre-production and post-production work
- Set up, manage and operate various production equipment, including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, and microphones for location and studio production.
- Manage all stages of video production, including project conception, filming, capturing professional-quality audio, editing, distribution and archiving.
- Maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Ability to adapt existing content to make fit-for-purpose on social media platforms
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple project deadlines simultaneously
- Adhere to strict deadlines and able to work under pressure
Sound like you? To apply, you need to be / have:
- Proficient in editing software, strong skills in Final Cut Pro is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of audio balancing and color grading, sequencing of clips, motion graphics and exporting in a variety of formats
- A strong sense of storytelling is a plus
- Skill in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
- Able to use the latest cameras and lenses
- Has a creative eye for shots
- Great attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in English and Hebrew, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both languages.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
Why work with us:
- We are a remote-first company with offices in Dubai and Singapore.
- We are a diverse bunch of over fifteen different nationalities from all over the world.
- There’s a high chance your current job is boring and that’s why you are looking for something new. We are not boring and we are far from corporate.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- You enjoy working in a place where you can have your opinions and push the boundaries.
- We give growth, autonomy, and a huge chance to lead a team in the near future, much faster than any other company out there!