About Everside Health:
Everside Health is a national on-site, near-site and virtual primary care provider on a mission to fix America's broken healthcare delivery model. We are technology-driven and care-obsessed. With our expanding reach, scale, and expertise, we truly make an impact on a national level by serving more clients and improving the health of more people, all while achieving the goal of reducing the total cost of healthcare for employers and organizations. That's why we exist - and our relentless focus through care delivery access, technology, transparency, and relationships drives us every day.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Full-cycle recruiting ownership to include: resume review, initial phone interviews, candidate communication/follow up, running feedback sessions, and conducting offer negotiations
- Develop and utilize innovative and effective recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through traditional recruiting means, as well as, through digital means and social media.
- Research candidate pool and identify sourcing possibilities, while identifying barriers and solutions to the recruiting process.
- Work cross-functionally within Everside to understand unique skills and certifications required for specific client needs.
- Build and maintain a network through various channels to generate referrals and expose the Everside brand across the US.
- Establish candidate qualifications by developing knowledge, skills, and screening questions for each position. Evaluate candidate strengths compared with job requirements by evaluating, screening and interviewing candidates.
- Ensure completion of all pre-employment processes and examining background records.
- Extend employment offers with a thorough understanding of the terms and conditions of employment, along with the ability to discuss compensation and benefit details.
- Stay current on all governmental regulations, mandates, and Everside policies on hiring practices.
- Prepare recruiting metrics and other reporting as required.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with healthcare professionals in various locations.
Our ideal candidate is someone that has confidence in their ability to be a strong communicator with internal and external partners. You are someone that is detail oriented, people focused and likes to challenge the status quo.
- 3+ year's experience in recruiting
- 1+ year's experience in healthcare recruiting
- High School Diploma
- 3+ year's of experience using Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor's Degree
- Workday experience
- Sourcing experience with recruiting platforms such as Indeed and/or LinkedIn
Pay Range: $65,000 - $75,000 per year