Healthcare Recruiter - Remote
Why CareerStaff Unlimited? Life's too short not to love your job. Find out why we're consistently certified as a Great Place to Work
! CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to add a motivated, proactive, and outgoing individual with at least a year of staffing and/or sales experience to our team in Grand Rapids, MI
. This is a great opportunity for someone who is competitive in nature, excited about career growth and development, and who's ready to earn uncapped commission! This position offers a base along with uncapped commission potential. Based on your experience, you have the opportunity to earn an estimated target annual compensation upward of $65,000!
We place nurses, pharmacists, and therapists on job assignments in healthcare facilities throughout the local community. Everyone wins when we pair a talented healthcare provider with a facility! This role offers advancement opportunities to mid-level and senior recruiter roles, corporate positions, or leadership!We Offer:
We're Looking for:
- Opportunities available to be fully remote
- Unparalleled company culture
- Dedicated recruitment training program for all new hires
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- This position has a starting base of up to $50K annually based on your experience with the opportunity for monthly commissions to earn a target compensation of $65,000.
- 1-2 years of sales and customer service experience
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Who We Are:
- Develop and execute a recruiting strategy to bring on great healthcare providers and place them in staffing assignments.
- Sell yourself and CSU to potential healthcare providers in order to bring them on to the team.
- Manage the hiring process through sourcing and interviewing candidates, offering and negotiating positions, credentialing, and onboarding new hires.
- Present qualified candidates to clients while maintaining exceptional customer service skills.
- Provide high-quality customer service and supervision to ensure all assignments are running smoothly.
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).