We are looking for recruiters to join our National Per Diem Recruiting team. Our team is made up of highly motivated, driven self-starters, and we' re looking for the same in our next recruiter - 100% remote position
. Agency experience required, preferably in healthcare recruiting & staffing. In this role, you will:
- Advertise job openings and source candidates
- Screen resumes and applications; conduct initial phone screens with candidates
- Schedule and conduct phone and Skype interviews
- Collect pre-employment documentation electronically and schedule candidate for orientation
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, in-house recruitment events, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Assist with other projects as needed
- You are a people person. You' re energized by meeting and talking with new people. You go out of your way to foster connections between people and genuinely want to help people find jobs.
- You have an innate ability to build relationships with managers and candidates.
- You have strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills and take pride in your attention to details.
- You are able to prioritize tasks at hand.
- You are the type of person who' s looking for ways to learn and improve.
- You are a pioneer who values a fun work environment and wants to contribute to the high energy atmosphere.
- Culture: Our culture is extremely fun, exciting, and fast paced. We work hard, but have fun while doing it. The environment is business casual. There is a high energy level that you can feel upon entering our office.
- Salary: Our base salary is the best in class.
- Benefits: Aside from the great people that are employed with MAS, our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401k plan with a 4% employer match, supplemental benefits (life, short term disability, etc.), and paid time off (holidays, vacation, and personal time).
- Training: We pride ourselves on providing excellent training. Managers and peers make training interactive and enjoyable. If you have a sales mentality, our training will make you successful.