Worksite location: 100% remote from a home office!
Position Title: Healthcare Business/Data Analysts
# of open positions: 16 full-time/perm positions
Targeted Salary Range: $90-$100K DOE is the sweet spot. They may be able to go a little higher based on their background and where they live.
Interview Process: She will make a hiring decision after one 30-minute web interview.
Work Site Location: 100% remote. Must be based out of the U.S. They will provide computer.
- Healthcare/business knowledge in member, eligibility, TPL, claims processing, provider, pharmacy claims
- Good/Excellent SQL skills
- Pharmacy claims experience for the TX PBM positions (not required for Montana)
- Good Oral/Written communication skills
- QNXT/Schema knowledge - strongly desired by not mandatory for these roles.
- Prior Medicaid experience - strongly desired by not mandatory for these roles.
Business/Data Analyst Job Description: The candidates are expected to be able to develop program specifications and mapping documents. Perform analysis on data to understand transformation requirements, work with ETL staff to ensure code has been developed that meet the business requirements documented, test the interface/report to ensure requirements are met and work with other team member members.
Responsible for performing research and requirement analysis, creation and design of mapping documents, and presents findings to appropriate team members, clients and vendors. Determines best practices and provides suggestions on how to improve current practices.
- Duties and Responsibilities (List all essential duties and responsibilities in order of importance)
- Creates accurate mapping documents according to the mapping process.
- Works toward delivering a first draft solution to ETL for coding, by rapidly understanding which details about the mapping can be deferred.
- Supports DSD creation and response.
- Presents analysis and design recommendations to lead MITA teams, customer and/or vendors into the acceptance of the design.
- Supports the ETL developers based on the mappings created.
- Works closely with configuration team and DBAs to ensure synchronicity of configuration to interfaces and mappings.
- Refines mapping documents, adding more detail and filling out deferred material as questions are resolved.
- Uses SQL, data models, data element dictionary and schema to perform data and business analysis.
- Creates unit test cases for area of responsibility.
- Validates test plan results that satisfy the detailed design goals.
- Updates technical specifications and mappings.
- Supports Unit Testing, System Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (List all knowledge, skills and abilities that are necessary to perform the job satisfactorily)
- Analytical and data analysis skills within a technical environment preferably SQL
- Healthcare knowledge within a claims processing environment preferably in Medicaid
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
- provided by Dice