About the Opportunity:
Join us in a pivotal role as we scale up, spearheading the development and expansion of Tools for Humanity's contribution to World ID, the Worldcoin identity network. In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a concise strategy for World ID, ensuring a clear and straightforward end goal while maintaining continuous communication of the strategy in simplified terms.
- Creating and implementing a product roadmap, determining priorities, and focusing on aligning product development with short-term actionable and long-term strategic goals.
- Finding relevant organizations in the private, public, and third sector and developing partnerships with them
- Contributing to the development of standards and ensuring World ID integrates seamlessly with global dynamics.
- Leading go-to-market strategy across various domains including business development and developer relations.
- Ensuring holistic execution by aligning cross-functional and external stakeholders, while guaranteeing that both product and business development deliver on set objectives.
As a critical hire, you possess the following qualities and experiences:
- Founder Mentality: Highly independent and action-oriented with a deep interest in the identity space, ideally exhibiting a CEO or CPO mindset from a similar sector.
- Technical & Product Acumen: Both a deeply technical and product-focused background, comprehending product development cycles and the emotions and needs of the end-user.
- Strategic and Opinionated: A strategy-first mindset that continuously re-evaluates the long term, challenges assumptions, and provides a single, clear, and opinionated path forward.
- Leadership & Business Development: Proven expertise in leading business development, having delivered key partnerships with substantial business impact and led teams to success in the identity industry.
- Communicative and Influential: Exceptional communication skills, capable of rallying everyone behind specific objectives with clarity and influence.
- Practical and Adaptive: A pragmatic approach to distill long-term goals into short-term objectives and adapt to the slower development cycle of protocol development.
Nice to Have (or excited to learn):
- Knowledge of digital identity, decentralized identity and standards.
- A fundamental understanding of crypto/blockchain technology, privacy-preserving technologies, and their use cases.
- Experience in engaging with technically-minded communities, standards bodies, government entities, and navigating through diverse regulatory landscapes.
- Possibly a previous CPO, CEO, or Founder with a readiness to immerse into our culture.