About Guaranteed Rate:
We're Guaranteed Rate, the 5th-largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. with more than $73 billion in loans funded in 2020 alone. We're based on a philosophy that We Grow For Good and that the more we grow, the more we can help people-and we've been growing exponentially by partnering with the best real estate agents, hiring the best people, and offering industry-leading tech, low rates and the highest level of customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, our 9,000 employees are in every state across 350 offices. We know anything is possible as long as you believe. Do you believe you're a perfect fit? We'd love to hear from you.
About the job
Guaranteed Rate is a FinTech firm in the midst of an exciting growth phase, and we are looking for a forward-thinking Head of Consumer Direct Marketing Analytics to shape, lead, build and optimize our engagement strategy. Are you a passionate, data driven leader that is always looking for the next best way to optimize marketing channel performance? Are you the type of leader who is not satisfied with the status quo, not afraid to break the mold with innovative ideas and solutions? Do you get excited about shaping the future? If so, then this may be the opportunity for you. Guaranteed Rate is constantly pioneering new ideas, products and services and continually looking to develop and deploy innovative strategies and solutions. We are the fifth largest mortgage lender and we're looking to continue to grow. You will already have outstanding experience managing and developing analytics to unlock opportunities to optimize our marketing spend. You have a growth mindset with great cross functional relationship skills. You take pride when tests work out and are implemented… and learn from when they don't. You possess a unique blend of data analysis, technical comprehension and creativity to continually solve problems and create solutions. You are a forward thinking, passionate and innovative leader.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Drive the overall media planning process and alignment with channel owners and agencies. Responsible for media forecast, execution, timelines, strategy and tactics.
* Work with channel owners to optimize across all digital channels used by the Consumer Direct business.
* Partner with the VP of Media and Analytics to develop and leverage the best practices for media performance and optimization
* Generate, distribute, and monitor channel level performance reporting
* Develop Media Modeling Mix to analyze investments with a focus on improving efficiency by measuring campaigns and scaling best practices
* Exceed volume goals while measuring & maximizing efficiency
Qualifications and Skills
* 8-10 years' experience
* Bachelor's degree required
* Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented and excited by a challenging results-oriented environment.
* Experience developing performance reports to measure and optimize media campaigns at scale;
* Metrics-focused: with strong experience building reporting solutions to enable weekly performance reports and optimization
* Mortgage, finance or real estate experience - or similarly regulated industry a plus but not required. We want your beautiful mind and creative leadership initiative.
* Entrepreneurial attitude and a friend of change. Change is a natural state of our industry, change rocks!
* A strong appreciation and fluency with technology and how it is changing the world for the better.
* Self-starter - if you see something that can be better, make it better.
* Team player - you must be willing to get your hands dirty.
Strong communication skills; able to communicate complex information clearly and quickly both verbally and written.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-KH1