We are excited to be working with an independent charity who support their clients across the UK. Currently they are looking to fill a 11-12 month FTC to cover a period of maternity. As the Head of Major Giving you will take responsibility for a multitude of areas across the fundraising across trusts and foundations, major donors and corporates with the overall goal of supporting services and supporting research. The role will be working from home as their aim is to operate a work from anywhere culture and their head office is based in Sheffield.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of the first year of our two-year major giving strategy that will drive fundraising through a period of significant growth. The strategy includes increasing the staff team to lead this income growth.
* Leading the Major Giving fundraising function to drive income growth
* Implementing the first year of a two-year fundraising growth strategy.
* Leading a team of new and existing staff to increase fundraising income across trusts and foundations, major donors and corporates.
* You will be an active member of the Leadership Management Team to support the Chief Executive in the strategic management of the charity.
The background requirements:
* Recent and substantial experience in a fundraising role with demonstrable experience in either trusts and foundations, corporates, and major donors.
* A passionate fundraiser able to lead a department to create significant income growth which leads to positive change.
During the period of contract one of the goals of the role will be to increase the headcount of the team substantially and therefore it is essential that you will have recruitment and supervisory experience as part of a previous role.
This is a brilliant role working for a close knit and supportive environment showing longevity in their employees. If you would like to be a part of this exciting and rewarding culture and have previously worked in role which encompasses the above we would love to hear from you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment