Head of Content
Full Time | Remote | Senior Manager/Supervisor
Who are we?
SocialPilot, a SaaS product, is an easy-to-use social media marketing tool that helps professionals, teams, and businesses automate their social media management. It helps customers at every step right from publishing posts on their profiles to analyzing their posts performance
About the role:
- Profile – Content Head
- Role – Full-time
- Grade – Head / AVP / VP
- Location – Remote – Work from home / anywhere
- Work hours – Mon to Fri / Day Shift
You will be:
- Collaborating with the creative marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals.
- Understanding our target audience in an extremely detailed manner. Identifying their business challenges, use cases, interests, and preferences and ensuring our content solves our customers’ challenges.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals
- Involved in Content planning, development & distribution on different platforms
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion
- Nurturing content for email marketing activities
- Understanding Analytics to continuously improve performance of published assets
- Owing everything in content – starting from short form content (social media post) to long form content (e-book), web copies, etc.
- Ensuring all content produced at SocialPilot has clarity, consistency & uses same key messaging across various touch points.
- Leading a team of content writers, editors, SEO professionals & other marketers, ensuring that they are able to achieve their KPI s and upskilling them constantly
What are we looking for?
- 7+ years of managerial experience in Content development
- Prior experience in heading content marketing channels in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the international markets (preferably for Small & Mid size businesses)
- Extensive experience in handling & building content & editorial teams
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective content strategy for content marketing campaigns
- Good understanding of SEO best practices, algorithm updates and proven track record of developing SERP ranking content in U.S geography.
- Strong technical aptitude to understand the challenges a prospect is facing and translate those to business outcomes SocialPilot can deliver
- Demonstrated background in writing and editing variety of content like blogs, e-books, case studies, white papers, email newsletters etc.
- Prior experience in scaling the organization organically through content
- Ability to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Bachelor s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Mass Communication, or related fields is preferred
- Impeccable communication skills
What s in For You?
- Work Life Balance: Strictly, 5 days working culture
- Remote Work: Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been profitable for over 6 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Learning & Development: We support personal and professional growth for all employees across all levels. While learning happens all the time on the job, this policy focuses on external training certifications, courses, conferences, and other such opportunities with zero cost incurred by you
- Profit-Sharing Plan: We reward our high-performing employees by actually sharing profits with them. The profits for the year 2021 were shared with the team in the final week of December
- Staycation: Every year, choose anywhere in the world to stay for a month; we will take care of the expenses!
- Open Door Policy: Strong communication and transparency go a long way in creating stress-free workplaces. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like Workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
Powered by JazzHR