Title: Guest Experience Reservation Specialist – International
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Guest Experience team and primarily assist our guests in planning and reserving their stay with Kasa. As a Guest Experience Reservations Specialist, you will build a personal connection with our guests by communicating directly with them every day and have a high level of responsibility. Even though this is a remote role, we want to build a Hospitality Team that is communicative and inclusive, and empower our team to do all they can to help guests feel at home. In short, you’ll confront the following challenge: how can I create a fantastic, memorable experience for all Kasa guests?
- In this role, you will report to a Guest Experience Manager and work closely with other GX Reservations Specialists, the Director of Guest Experience, and teammates from other departments. It takes a special person to help travelers feel at home in a new area.
About the Team
- This role is in our Guest Experience department. We have team members located all over the US and the world. Our team is full of people with diverse backgrounds and we work hard to maintain a positive environment within the department. Everyone joined Kasa because they are passionate about travel and hospitality and they stay because of our great culture.
Day in the life of a Kasa GX Reservations Specialist
- Like any Guest Experience Specialist, there is no typical day’. You will work 8-hour virtual office’ shifts, primarily focused on answering phone calls from our guests and operating teams. While the majority of your time will be spent answering and making calls, you’ll also spend time with guests via other communication channels like text, email, and web-based platforms. Your goal is to swiftly take initiative to convert inquiries into bookings and help incoming guests be set up for a great stay with Kasa.
- As a GX Reservations Specialist, you will guide guests through the reservation and extension process and become an expert on all things Kasa to help answer unit-specific questions. This position is focused on converting inquiries into bookings by answering all potential guest’s questions and by following up consistently on all inquiries. You will also manage unit assignments, schedule housekeeping, and manage VIP bookings.
- You have 2+ years of service industry experience
- You pride yourself on your oral and written communication as well as your organizational skills
- You’re reliable, consistently on time, and follow through on what you promise
- You’re proactive by nature and can act decisively when needed, especially in a pinch
- You’re lighthearted and can handle guest issues with a calm and positive demeanor
- You’re compassionate and love working with our guests, no matter who they are
- You enjoy technology and you’re eager to learn new systems and platforms
- You’re a team player who is committed to uplifting your coworkers and the company when you can
- You’re flexible in your schedule and can help fill gaps on a team calendar when needed
- You must be available to work evenings and weekends
- You’ve worked in the hospitality industry at some point in your career
- You have experience in hospitality reservations or group sales
- You have worked in a call center and/or an organization where phone calls were an essential part of the customer service experience
- You have experience in a small company or start-up environment
In one year, you will succeed at Kasa by having:
- Been the friendly and proactive point of connection that works hard to create a positive, lasting impression of Kasa so guests come back to stay with us again and again.
- Been held accountable for efficiently and quickly handling guest inquiries, resolving in-the-moment issues to completion, and coordinated with operations to ensure our units are always ready for guests.
- Become an expert in all booking platforms and processes around confirming reservations.
- Taken initiative to find ways to improve our guests’ satisfaction.
- Remote Work: With flexibility as a core value, and over three-quarters of the team working remotely, Kasa employees are able to work from anywhere!
- Kasa Travel Credit: We love to travel! Kasa employees get an allowance of free stays with us in any of our locations, plus a discount on any night for friends and family.
- The Pay: The starting base pay range for this role is between $X and $Y and is set based on multiple considerations including business needs, market demands, talent availability, experience, and unique skills and attributes. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for equity, bonus, perks, benefits, and Kasa Travel Credits.
- Health Coverage: We’ve invested in comprehensive health insurance options to help when you need it most, including a company-sponsored plan with fertility coverage.
- Other Perks: Qualifying full-time roles are eligible for a wi-fi stipend, home office stipend, and more!
Kasa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Who We Are
Kasa is building a global accommodations brand unlike any other. We took the best that hotels and short-term rentals had to offer and created a new class of hospitality that is well priced, trustworthy, and that offers a large selection of great locations. Our guests enjoy seamless check-ins, spacious apartments, and attractive amenities, helping them feel right at home. If anything comes up, our remote guest experience team is available 24/7, ensuring our hospitality is always felt, though rarely seen.
Behind the scenes, we build technology that combines with our innovative operations to grow a globally scalable offering that delivers high-quality stays. Our products and systems unlock unparalleled flexibility to operate anywhere from a few Kasa to a few hundred Kasas in any type of building, in just about any location. We currently have Kasas in over 17 states and are expanding into new markets all the time.
All of this is made possible by our team members, each of whom plays a critical role in fulfilling our vision and mission. We strive to foster a culture that values feedback, support, and collaboration throughout the organization. As a remote-first company, we work hard to bridge the gap of distance through initiatives that foster connection across Kasa. A few examples include lively All-Hands meetings, department get-togethers (online and in-person), and teamwide celebrations of important milestones. We offer benefits that encourage team members to stay at Kasa properties to experience our product firsthand and meet local team members when nearby. Guests are crucial to Kasa’s mission. Accordingly, every new Kasa team member gets trained in our Guest Experience Akademy during their onboarding.
Our team is fortunate to have diverse backgrounds, personalities, and experiences united by a commitment to excellence and passion for our industry. If Kasa’s vision and culture speak to you, and you’re up for the challenge of building a company on the cutting edge of real estate, we would love to have you on our team!
Kasa Living is an E-Verify participant. We will verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States by matching information employees provide on the form i-9 against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). You may find more information here and here.