GSI Alliances Program Manager 100% Remote in West Coast
Determining compensation for this role (and others) at Vaco depends upon a wide array of factors including but not limited to the individual's skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, office location and other geographic considerations, as well as other business and organizational needs. With that said, as required by local law, Vaco believes that the following salary range reasonably estimates the base compensation for an individual hired into this position in geographies that require salary range disclosure: $140k - $150k . The individual may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses.
About the Role
This is a role within Google Cloud's Global GSI Partnerships Team. The role involves working alongside our Global Alliance Leads to onboard & develop our Alliances with top GSI Partners.Role Description/Job responsibilities
- Support the development & implementation of joint business plans and go-to-market initiatives.
- Facilitate ﬁeld alignment, account planning & opportunity development.
- Support monthly & quarterly business reviews.
- Track joint sales pipeline, analyze, and report progress.
- Develop and maintain executive and operational metrics dashboard for the purpose of dynamically tracking and reporting key performance metrics.
- Record win-wires and customer success stories
- Execute strategic initiatives such as partner capability development or sales alignment events.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Google Cloud - Solution Leads, Regional Partner Development Managers (PDMs), Sales Operations - for productive sales engagement.
- Work with our Product, Legal, Compliance and Enablement teams as necessary to ensure success of the GTM with our partners.
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst/program manager in enterprise sales and/or business development working with Global SIs
- Strong project management experience, with exceptional skills at handling multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Experience with public cloud solutions & services in the enterprise segment
- Experience in implementing go-to-market models with large Global SIs
- Experience working in a professional services organization or in a partner-facing role.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Proﬁciency with Google Workspace (speciﬁcally, spreadsheets)
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Marketing, or Communications; or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Skills in translating data and trends into strategies and compelling messages.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks eﬃciently.
- Knowledge of the cloud services landscape
- Experience in a partner/channel environment.
- Proﬁciency with