Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Facet is a fully remote FinTech company with a mission to empower people to live more enriched lives by delivering a new standard of financial advice that elevates expectations across consumers and the industry.
We believe that unbiased, personalized financial advice that integrates into every facet of life is essential to living well. People’s financial lives are dynamic and ever-evolving, so we cover everything money touches–from starting a business to buying real estate to your investments and much more. Facet believes financial advice should be delivered with a fresh, human-plus-tech approach, that includes a CFP® professional–the highest certification possible.
About the Role:
As a Growth Engineer at Facet Wealth, you are part of a cross-functional Business Operations team that plays a large role in tracking and enabling our client conversion and onboarding process. You collaborate with Marketing, Product and Data teams, and are the developer who implements their business needs in the appropriate software.
Our goals are focused on developing a product to improve the financial lives of millions and you are a critical driver of our mission. We expect you to be experienced in modern front and back end tools and development methodologies and adtech/martech. You must be interested in learning new languages, technology stacks, tackling large and complex problems, and possess the ability to work both independently and in a peer programming environment.
You must be able to have a holistic sense of the flows of our data and system in order to ensure no corruption of data as automation is introduced. Tremendous growth potential exists at Facet – your growth opportunities are virtually unlimited. We are truly passionate about helping realize our team members’ potential through active mentorship. We value drive, ownership, and commitment as we grow our company.
This is a hands on engineering role — someone who can learn new software quickly and ideate client journeys in those softwares.
- Translate workflow plans and create User Journeys/Nurture Streams in Marketo/Pardot/Marketing Cloud.
- Create automations for data using webhooks and other systems
- Update WordPress website with appropriate back-end code to work with webhooks.
- Document technical processes in flowcharts or training materials for consumption by end users.
- Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using Marketing Automation Platforms, such as Marketo, Pardot, Marketing Cloud.
- Thorough understanding of the tools that power marketing automation, experimentation, personalization, attribution, and analytics.
- Experience in implementing third-party tools and integrating them in first-party applications: Segment, Optimizely, Iterable, Amplitude, Google Analytics, WP, Salesforce, or similar products
- Ability to implement new flows and set up A/B and multivariate tests using tools such as Optimizely, Adobe Target, Maxymiser, Marketo, Pardot, Marketing Cloud
- Desire and ability to rapidly iterate through Build/Measure/Learn cycles to find theoptimal solutions
- Experience interfacing with Web Services platforms and concepts, RESTful APIs, SOAP, and XML/JSON as necessary to integrate and automate systems
- Desire to push oneself to learn and grow on a daily basis
- Desire and ability to work both independently and as part of a cross functional team
- Desire and ability to receive direct feedback and mentorship
- Experience automating MarTech solutions based on CRM data.
- Strong creative problem solving skills
- Experience with jQuery, HTML, CSS
- Experience with Marketo, Pardot, Marketing Cloud
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, Joomla etc
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Optimizely, Adobe Target, Maxymiser, etc
- Experience with Multi-touch Attribution and paid media tracking solutions
Benefits & Comp:
- $90,000-$120,000 annual salary + Bonus determined by the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant – Please note, our salary ranges are based on current market data. Should you feel strongly that we are not in line, we highly recommend you to reach out and let us know. We are always looking to improve on building the best place for employees.
- Unlimited PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US
Equal Opportunity Employer
We’ve consciously built an equitable and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome to bring their authentic selves to work. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Location: US Locations Only