We are looking for a Business Analyst to help support Aledade's Growth team. This Business Analyst will work directly with Growth Leadership on key presentations, programs, processes, projects and collaborate across teams. The Growth Business Analyst will be a key player on the team with growing responsibilities and opportunities and report to the Growth Team Chief of Staff. We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US or from our HQ office in Bethesda, MD (post covid), primarily supporting east coast normal business hours.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
* Presentation preparation to executive leadership and key stakeholders; e.g., data analysis, creation, talking points
* Developing and maintaining project plans, key metrics, and timelines to support Aledade's operations
* Working on a range of fast-paced projects to support Aledade's business needs
* Manage internal databases and tracking documents
* Bachelor's degree in business, economics, biology, or other related field or equivalent work experience required.
* 2+ years of relevant work experience is required
* Powerpoint/Slides expert with speed and accuracy
* Excited to join a fast-paced startup with significant opportunities for growth and make a positive contribution to the healthcare field.
* Comfortable tackling ambiguous problems with a high level of autonomy.
* Highly organized and proactive in raising questions around clarity, prioritization, blockers, and other points to drive assigned tasks forward.
* A collaborative team player with a roll-up your sleeves mentality and desire to learn
* An excellent communicator
* Detail-oriented and self-motivated to take the initiative and ownership of projects
* Demonstrated success project managing multiple projects
* Thinks beyond their immediate team and contributes to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to November 1, 2021, or their mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade, whichever is later, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we'd love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients' health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We've recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, and a 2020 Inno on Fire by DC Inno.
That's because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
10 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Weekly catered lunches
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don't just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.