Graphics Programming Intern
San Diego, CA (Fully in Person)
Do you love baseball almost as much as you love video games? Why not combine the two and join us at San Diego Studio to work on our MLB® - The Show game series! As our summer Graphics Programming Intern you will be working with our engineers, animators, and designers to improve the tools that help make MLB® - The Show great!
During your internship you will be exposed to:
- C++ and Python for asset management, grooming, creation, visualization tools etc.
- C++ coding to expand in-game editor features.
- C++ coding to formalize / unit test existing game code.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Advanced (Master's or PhD) degree program majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering degree or related field.
- Projected to graduate by September 2024.
- Knowledge of C, C++, and Python.
- Knowledge of game engine programming, methods, and concept.
- Understanding of STL data structures and algorithms
- Strong mathematics background (linear algebra, geometry, vector math)
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to take initiative.
- Able and motivated to work with other team members.
- ImGui experience a plus!
- Must be available to work for 12 weeks from May – August or June – September
- Internships are available to students who are US citizens or international students with an F-1 visa.
Our intern positions offer a fixed hourly pay rate. Please note that the pay rate is exclusive to the internship period and may not reflect what pay may look like following the completion of an internship.