** Please submit work samples in cover letter or in resume - applications without will not be reviewed **
Job Title: Web Graphic Designer
Company Name: MeetingPlay
Start Date for the position: Immediate
Position Type: Full- Time
Requirements & Skills:
• Excellent communicator and organizer
• Efficient time management skills
• Interest in the Events and Meetings industry, specifically event technology
• Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
• Exemplifies team-oriented approach and willingness to dive right into help
• Technical, design, and database skills preferred!
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
• Past work either as an in-house designer at a software company or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position as well as a test project.
• Past experience in marketing, specifically with a focus on resellers.
• Proficient in using HubSpot's email application to segment partner communications, as well as test subject lines and improve delivery, open rates, and clickthrough rates on important communications.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. You will be working with other business professionals and are expected to convey the value of our product and programs and the culture and beliefs of our company outward to our partners.
• Ability to think about processes and scale above all else to work efficiently and effectively with multiple partners collectively and cohesively.
• Required: Office 2019
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and other key technologies.
• CRM system experience (HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.)
• Google Docs & Spreadsheets
• Virtual communication tools (Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams)
• Knowledge of Event Registration systems, Mobile App platforms, & Virtual platforms. (i.e.
CVENT) - not required, but a plus!
MeetingPlay is always looking for innovative, self-driven, outgoing people with a mind geared towards business, tech development, and high-end customer care. We provide a fun, fast-paced, and outgoing work environment. If you are interested in us and think you are the right fit, contact us below!
Joining the MeetingPlay team provides amazing opportunities for growth, success, and networking. The
MeetingPlay employees come from many backgrounds and industries: hotels, medical, franchises, technology, hospitality, customer service, marketing, development, design, and more.
Individually we have a multitude of talents, skills, abilities, and experiences. Together we create the
Join us on the adventure of a lifetime - one that has revolutionized the event technology industry day in and day out - and one that has impacted our own lives, individually and collectively.
About the Position:
MeetingPlay is looking for a talented, versatile web graphic designer to join our team.
The Web Graphic Designer position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and graphic assets to support the virtual event product. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand and products to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints.
Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
Testing and improving the design of the website.
Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.