What is Decentralized Masters?
Decentralized Masters is an educational platform that teaches retail customers how to leverage the new world of Decentralized Finance to preserve and grow their capital. We give people the weapons to take back control over their financial future. By leveraging DeFi, we allow them to multiply their capital before it’s eaten by inflation and thrive in these uncertain times. We train customers with no prior crypto experience to become DeFi Masters with our custom made videos, live sessions, 1on1s with mentors, proprietary tools, research reports from our analysts and more. We want to create the biggest DeFi ecosystem that exists. The first step is to invade the market by creating the go-to DeFi educational platform.
Check us out here:
What will you be doing?
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A FREELANCER/PART TIME ROLE
The Graphic designer will create visually stunning and effective design solutions. As a freelance graphic designer, you will have the opportunity to work remotely, collaborating with our team to bring our ideas to life.
- Create visually appealing and effective designs for a variety of marketing materials, including but not limited to:
- Digital assets
- Branding materials
- Presentations and infographics
- Work closely with the marketing team and other stakeholders to understand project requirements, goals, and target audience. Collaborate to brainstorm and conceptualize design ideas.
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously, ensuring deadlines are met and projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Be flexible and open to feedback, and be willing to make revisions to designs based on team feedback.
- Ensure that all design work aligns with the company's brand guidelines and maintains a consistent visual identity.
- Keep up-to-date with design trends, tools, and software to continually improve your skills and stay competitive in the field.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Part time
- Flexible work schedule
- Fully Remote with a very supportive team. You have the ability to work from anywhere in the world!
What will you bring?
- A strong portfolio showcasing your previous graphic design work, demonstrating a range of design styles and capabilities.
- Professional English language skills
- Proficient in graphic design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other relevant design tools.
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking, with an eye for detail and a passion for design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate and present design ideas to both team members and clients.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Capable of working independently and taking initiative to bring creative ideas to life.