Graduate Software Developer (1st grade) - C#, London or Remote Working to £25k
Our client are seeking a passionate recent Graduate with a Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar subject. You must have a 1st in your overall grade, working with the leading Fintech investment management platform, you will gain global experience with great peers, technologies and markets. The software engineering team is building new and innovative web applications, backed by an ever-growing network of distributed services, to upset the rapidly growing Financial Advice business.
You'll be joining a team of .Net Developers, Solutions Architects and Front-End Developers (the biggest team of over 80 developers globally), using things like .Net, C#/VB, HTML5/JS, MSSQL/NoSQL, Angular/JSON, developing, building, maintaining and extending the company's software; fixing bugs and performance tuning for web application and database tiers.
The software they develop is key in managing over £63 billion worth of investments globally but will also be used by and impact customers all around the world, from Australia to London, Dubai and Hong Kong. The goal is to continually build on core financial engine, while delivering a modern and dynamic web experience for users.
Experience, qualifications and attributes sought after, you may have some of these skills gained as part of your Degree, during a work placement or after graduation.
* A meticulous attention to detail and ability to edit their own work
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good organisational and time management skills
* A strong desire to learn new skills and develop themselves
* Comfortable with TDD, Dependency Injection/IoC and SOLID principals
* Keen to work in a continuous integration and delivery environment
* Understanding of NoSQL Database technologies a bonus