We are Rydoo! Europe’s fintech scale-up that makes expense management the easiest part of your day.
Expense management has been too complicated for too long. Rydoo's app backed with OCR technology helps our clients save time and money with just a few clicks & photos.
We are building a new generation of expense management software with a product-first approach that our end-users truly benefit from.
Rydoo in a snapshot
- Ambitious international team (150+ Rydoo'ers)
- 33 nationalities speaking over 15 languages
- 6 hubs across 3 continents
- Easy-to-use expense management app available on iPhone and Android
- Supporting over 10,000+ clients and 1 million+ users worldwide
- 4.6 employer score on Glassdoor
As Global Head of Partnerships, you will design, execute, and optimize the Rydoo commercial partnership strategy.
Main responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Develop and execute on the Rydoo commercial partnership strategy:
- Identify the world-class players per category that fit with Rydoo’s Smart Expensing market positioning and strong growth ambition.
- Identify, engage, negotiate, and close partnership agreements with the most relevant players.
- Build and manage relationships with commercial and technical partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including the Exec Team, Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering, to define partnership objectives, requirements, and deliverables.
- Build, lead, and develop a team of partnership managers to execute partnership agreements and manage partner relationships.
- Monitor and analyze partnership performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvement and optimise partner relationships.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in partnership management, and share knowledge and insights with the executive team and all relevant Rydoo stakeholders on a regular basis.
Next to our amazing team, informal & international company culture and our mission to become the N1 expense management tool in Europe, we offer some nice benefits that make working at Rydoo even more fun:
- A competitive package, including salary and benefits including a permanent contract
- Professional freedom and a flexible work environment
- Upskilling through training and coaching programs
- Regular company and team events
- Wonderful international team with more than 33 different nationalities
- Spectacular onboarding program for all new Rydooer’s
Check us out
Life at Rydoo Blog: https://www.rydoo.com/resources/blog/life-at-rydoo/
Join Rydoo and leave your mark on the future of Expense Management – Ready to join?Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in partnership management, partner business development, or a related field.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful partnership strategies that drive revenue growth and bring value to mutual customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong business, analytical, and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Experience leading and developing a team of partnership managers.
- Strong understanding of Fintech software technology and the software industry landscape.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, identify opportunities, and execute plans to achieve business objectives.
- Strong execution focus and ability to develop solutions and strategies to further accelerate growth.
- Detect and drive joint Go-To-Market planning with strategic partners
- Closed-won revenue coming from Partners
- Working proficiency in English (C1+)
- Working proficiency in other European languages is a plus
Rydoo Requisite Skills
- Being a people leader
- Results-oriented mindset
- Product knowledgeable
- Committed, accountable, team player
- You’ll be reporting to the CRO
- You’ll be part of the Sales team, closely collaborating with internal and customer-facing teams
- Start date: ASAP