One of our premier clients is looking for a Genesys PureCloud Developer (Remote) for a Contract position. If interested, please submit your resume ASAP indicating (1) current location (2) desired hourly rate (3) Your email address.
- Configure and manage MLP Virtual Network in Genesys PureCloud, establish our core services in the VNET, enable Genesys PureCloud to serve as a part of MLPAs network.
- Develop scripts to automate the deployment of resource stacks and associated configurations
Utilize native Genesys PureCloud services to meet the firms technology and resiliency requirements.
- Drive Identity and access and configuration management, and monitoring strategy for Genesys PureCloud. Lead design process for network connectivity to Genesys PureCloud.
- Extend MLP standard systems management processes into the cloud including change, incident, and problem management. Establish and implement monitoring and management infrastructure for both availability and performance management.
- Establish internal pricing and instance selection model for Genesys PureCloud virtual machines. Integrate Genesys PureCloud management tooling with MLP including automation of spin-up and spin-down and billing approvals.
- Design and implement data protection options, including HA and BCP protection in Genesys PureCloud.
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft Genesys PureCloud cloud services.
- Agile / Solutions oriented individual.
- Experience installing, configuring, deploying, and maintaining cloud-based servers and services running various operating systems in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in creating tools, scripts, and automation with at least of the following: PowerShell, Python, Ruby, and Bash.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. or more years of experience in architecting, building Genesys PureCloud Cloud solutions.
- provided by Dice