• Leads complex projects that are large in nature based on scope and revenue potential across all vertical markets
• Supports client-facing opportunities by leading collaboration with client business, technical and operations departments head levels
• Collaborates with the client to align business requirements in the SOW to the technical architecture proposed; probes to determine the potential impact of custom solutions to address the business issue
• Presents to the client a recommended Genesys integration and implementation plan, then assists clients in:
• planning for the implementation of designed solutions
• identifying required sourcing skills
• managing change requests
• deploying technology(ies)
• managing risks, and
• Providing input to the Project Manager for inclusion on program reporting.
• Establishes and maintains technical expertise in current technologies within the focus area , and develops limited expertise in new technologies required to effectively manage position responsibilities
• From a functional perspective the Consultant III provides significant non-customer-facing contributions through activities including but not limited to:
• PS Design, Configuration and Testing (DCaT) Grid hardware/software testing and maintenance
• Development of use cases
• Providing consultative role on new technologies
• Developing training, lead training sessions, etc.
This position requires a broad range of skills related to implementation of complex Genesys contact center solutions. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in the implementation of the Genesys suite of contact center products as well as integration with common PBX's (Avaya, CUCM, etc...). The candidate must have a solid understanding of the relationship of Genesys as a middleware component to a complex fully integrated solution and the ability to define touch points / requirements of third party integrated technology components. In addition to technical requirements, this position requires familiarity with implementation principles, theories and concepts; specifically the Software Development Lifecycle; and the ability to work both independently or collaboratively to achieve success. A qualified candidate must have proven experience in development of complex routing strategies, and implementation of highly available Genesys solutions.
Education and Pre-Requisites
• Demonstrated (reference able) professional consulting, implementation and solutions implementation experience with a specific focus on Genesys based solutions.
A minimum of 10 years contact center consulting experience.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and drive an implementation from discovery through production rollout.
• One or more Genesys v7 or Genesys v8 certifications such as Google Cloud Platform-CIV, Google Cloud Platform-DIV, Google Cloud Platform-CSIP or Google Cloud Platform-GVP.
Strong presentation and communications skills appropriate for multiple levels of an organization.
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to take initiative.
• Ability to lead a diverse team through delivery of a complex integrated solution platform.
• Experience within the Healthcare and Financial verticals.
• Experience with one or more of the following technologies (Verint, NICE, Aspect WFM, Empirix, Nuance).