We are looking for a full-time Game Tester to strengthen our QA team and help improve the game titles we are working on by verifying the performance, integrity and features of various titles.
You will be working closely with our development team to investigate and report issues, cross check integrity and performance between various platforms and support our developers with day-to-day issues.
This is an in-office position.
- Working with our development team and external QA to reproduce reported issues.
- Find and report on issues, based on existing test cases.
- Cross check integrity between the various development platforms.
- Cross check performance between various development platforms and systems.
- Analyze and present test results in a clear and coherent manner.
- Support our developers with day-to-day duties.
Competencies, skills & knowledge:
- Great communication skills in written and spoken English.
- A professional work attitude.
- Accurately executing all assigned test cases – and finding gaps in testing.
- Entering concise, detailed bugs into bug database.
- Produce clear and professional documentation from your findings.
- Assessing whether bugs are genuinely per platform, or global issues.
- Finding, communicating, and most efficiently reproducing symptoms, without trying to speculate the root issue.
- Discrete and understanding about confidentiality issues.
- Working knowledge of most popular console platforms and related hardware.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems and related hardware.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good communicationskills and working knowledge of on-line services and Internet.
- Experience with PC graphics hardware and benchmarking.
- Experience testing video game titles on PlayStation 5, PC or other platforms.
- (Native) Dutch speaker.