As a G & A Recruiter you will be responsible for developing a robust, thoughtful, search strategy that will attract exceptional teammates in multiple departments. You must excel at creating strong relationships within organizations and be flexible and agile as staffing needs change. This is a great opportunity to join a fun and energetic recruiting team dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to client groups while bringing in top talent across all levels of the organization.
This position will allow you to work remotely from Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Texas, New York, Tennessee, California, Massachusetts, Maryland or Nevada. This role will report into the Director of Talent Management.
What You'll Do
* Provide thought partnership to clients to shape and best match the needs of Zazzle and the talent in the market
* Manage end-to-end recruiting and search process and engagements from inception to completion (ex: identifying qualified talent, client management, candidate engagement, candidate experience, partnering with cross-functional stakeholders)
* Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns
* Analyze effectiveness of efforts through data analysis and reporting including search progress reports, status reports, and market trend/feedback reports for presentation to senior leadership
* Utilize our ATS. We will be moving from Jobvite to Lever.
* Design specific actions to ensure each hire contributes to Zazzle's diversity goals
What We're Looking For
* 2+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced tech company. Experience in a fulfillment or manufacturing environment is a plus.
* Customer focused and therefore conscientious about providing an exceptional experience to candidates.
* Committed to the Zazzle Values of Creativity, Heart, Integrity, and Amaze.
* Experience partnering with and influencing executives and hiring managers throughout the recruiting cycle.
* Organized, detailed, and data savvy.
* Self-motivated, pro-active, and willing to "do whatever it takes".
Zazzle is people-powered; we care about your success. Our benefits include work from home, health and wellbeing coverage, profit sharing, and so much more. We are pet-friendly and lead with purpose because we're on a mission to make and create anything imaginable. We're looking forward to meeting you - there's so much more to share. Apply Now.
We celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and creativity of our teammates, designers, makers, and partners! We strive to continuously build a diverse and inclusive culture and community that empowers all of our teammates to be authentic and achieve their true potential. You'll be joining Zazzle at a very exciting time in our growth and playing a significant role in our success. This is a true opportunity for your own personal growth, an opportunity to be innovative and creative, and truly make a difference in our future.