Hiring Now! Tax Manager opportunity with one of the nation's top 30 CPA Firm - Incredible Reputation, Fully Remote + Work Life Balance - Very Competitive Pay
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Travis Poley
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $115,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:
We're a top firm in the country. Recently published and recognized by Forbes as one of the top CPA firms in the country, our practice is built on the foundation that our people mean more to us than anything else! What that means for you, is that we expect you to enjoy a work-life balance that promotes personal health, well-being, and family life!Why join us?
- Compensation: $110,000 - $150,000
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package
- Accelerated Career Growth
- 5-15% year over year raises
- 4 weeks of PTO
- During the Busy season you will never work more than 55 hours a week.
- Utilize your technical expertise and ability to work as a collaborative team member to deliver excellent client service and assist in providing tax compliance and consulting services to our high-net and ultra-high net worth clients
- Advise ultra-high net worth clients on a full spectrum of tax services including wealth transfer, charitable and retirement planning, and tax compliance
- Serve as primary point of contact for preparation and presentation of tax issues and resolution to clients
- Manage and oversee the engagement team focused on individual, fiduciary, gift, generation skipping and estate taxation, including the planning and execution of client tax engagements
- Review complex individual, partnership (Form 1065) gift (Form 709), and fiduciary (Form 1041) income tax returns, including related tax schedules, forms and fiduciary accounting documents
- Collaborate with other tax personnel regarding state and local taxation and international taxation matters
- Provide leadership, training and mentorship to tax staff and senior level team members
- Effectively delegate work to other members on the tax engagement
- Drive and collaborate with firm leadership on growth opportunities with existing clients and prospects
- Develop and sustain strong relationships with clients and other professional advisors through a commitment to outstanding client service
- Exhibit a general understanding of financial planning concepts Stay current on technical and industry developments and standards while evaluating potential impact on clients' businesses
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.