If you are a Senior Software Engineer with C#/.Net experience, please read on!
We are located in the Detroit, MI area and we are a cutting edge financial technology company that is striving to help small businesses better their financial relationships. We are a growing company that has multiple offices across the US but still have the close knit, family feel within our culture. We have become one of the most trusted and reputable companies in our space and are heavily backed by reputable investors. We have a passion to help small businesses get what they need financially from cash flow management to payment services and financial analyses! We have automated the banking process and have helped make the financial day-today process much easier for many businesses.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Software Engineer working remotely who ideally has excellent experience with C#/.Net and .Net Core. This person will work on designing and supporting both the web and mobile platforms and applications. This person will work with the latest development tools to deliver a high quality financial product to financial institutions and the small businesses they work with. If you are interested in building out cutting edge applications being used nationally, then look no farther!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work remotely
- Excellent work environment
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Quickly growing company
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and develop web applications from start to finish
- Design, develop and support large transactional databases
- Continue to enhance and scale our software products
- Work with team members to further the technical direction of the team
- Work on software integration with partner systems
- Work on multiple projects daily to enhance the overall product
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 3 Years Of Experience With
Nice To Haves
- Experience in an Agile and/or Scrum environement
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with C#/.Net experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JS25- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jonathan Santo - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.