Minimum Required Skills:
SalesForce, API, SalesForce Architecture, Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Engineer, Spanish, Mexico
If you are a FULLY REMOTE - Senior Salesforce Developer with experience, please read on!
We're headquartered in the NY/NJ area and are a growing technology business that is looking for a Remote Salesforce Developer. We're innovators responsible for creating high-quality products that are custom branded. We set out to solve the logistical problem to distribute custom merchandise to businesses through an easy-to-use technology platform that can be used across departments. We are a very rapidly growing company that wants to build technologies to better the marketplace we work in. Our culture is everything to us, we're a small group of like-minded people who share the same passion for providing the highest quality product.
This Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the hands-on development using Salesforce and working on Salesforce architecture. You will be leading the charge to implement solutions using Salesforce to help further our client reach. In addition, you'll collaborate with other teams to ensure our process is more efficient, get projects done in a timely manner, and work as a team to be an integral part of the success of the company. Joining our team would mean that you would be very important in continuing the success of our technology.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
-Steady room for growth
-Make high-end tech products
-Awesome family-like culture
What You Will Be Doing
- Implement custom solutions working extensively with Salesforce
- Create developments that are easily managed and scalable
- Help manage the development team and projects through cross-functional skills
- Help to come up with ideas and solutions to make informed decisions to move projects forward
- Use Salesforce as a development platform to complete multiple tasks
- Identify different bugs and fixes that need to be made
- Participate in design, implementation, testing, and deployment of solutions
- Work on multiple projects at a time and work across different teams within the business to further progress the needs of the business
What You Need for this Position
Salesforce Development Experience
Some Spanish or Spanish Fluency
What's In It for You
Paid time offSo, if you are a FULLY REMOTE - Senior Salesforce Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice