If you are a Senior Product Manager with B2B and SaaS experience, please read on!
We are headquartered in San Francisco and one of the first B2B marketplaces connecting farms with businesses to minimize food waste across the globe. We are assisting growers and farmers to get rid of unwanted surplus and imperfect foods by providing a marketplace for farmers to sell this food. We are a mission driven company that is striving for 100% utilization for harvested food. We have used top technology to build out platform and created a self-service spot where growers can both post items to sell and also needs that they have while we facilitate everything.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are very passionate about what we do and are looking for someone to join our team and help grow it long term. We are searching for a Senior Product Manager to help drive our product and brand throughout the country. You will need to have proven product launch and execution in B2B and/or SaaS products as well as being familiar with the ecommerce/marketplace environment. You will need to be very familiar with conducting user research and identifying user needs while also handling the entire product life cycle cross functionally. We are looking for someone that can work with stakeholder and can communicate well across business departments as well.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead product and design of the B2B marketplace
- Oversee the entire product life cycle from development to launch and coordinate strategy and planning
- Collaborate with departments across the business as well as executive team on product vision and execution
- Work to gather customer and user data to make best decisions possible on the product
- Work with customers and organizations to prioritize feature requests and changes
- Evaluate market trends and competitive landscape to improve product
- Develop go-to-market strategies for product launches and expansion
What You Need for this Position
5+ years of experience with:
- Product Management
- B2B/SaaS products
- ECommerce/Marketplace product management
- Experience with standard UX practices and principles as well as work with design team
- Experience conducting User Research and finding user needs and user flows
- Experience gathering data and analyzing to better the product
- Working with user analytics
- Experience with the full Product Lifecycle, from conception to launch
So, if you are a Senior Product Manager with B2B and SaaS experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jonathan SantoEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JS25- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.
Jonathan Santo - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.