Role: IT Cloud Architect
Location - Remote
Key Skills: IaaS, Terraform Azure, DevOps, CI/CD
Cloud Architect Skillsets and Responsibilities
- The ability to create and implement a DevOps / CICD Process for a data development pipeline. This includes CICD process modifications that correspond with data processing technology changes as well as developing Azure DevOps deployment pipelines for code/feature promotion.
- Capture infrastructure as code and create templates for easy re-deployment of the solutions.
- Scripting/Automating of Power BI workspace creation, management, and security. This includes creation of Azure AD groups and bulk additions to groups.
- Documentation automation of Power BI workspaces, Azure AD groups, and group memberships and reporting on this information.
- Ability to review infrastructure security posture, submit suggestions, and update security settings accordingly.
- Configure security monitoring of security settings and alert on deviations
- Set up system performance and utilization monitoring of the various pipeline products on a single pane of glass.
- Bonus: work with Data Architect to define an API strategy with an onboarding runbook for new data requests/sources.
- provided by Dice