THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FULLY REMOTE!
Large, national mortgage company is looking to build by adding a wholesale mortgage closer to a tight-knit, performance-driven lending team.
The ideal candidate will have years of experience processing, funding, or closing residential mortgages and possess strong problem-solving and organization skills.
Competitive base + per file bonuses
- Efficiently satisfy post closing issues
- Ensure all loan closing documentation, third party orders, mortgage closing documents, and closing packages are signed and accurately prepared for the loan files
- Follow closing guidelines and instructions, verifying that all closing conditions meet standards
- Organize and timely enter data into loan closing documents
- Confirm loan compliance with all state and federal regulations and policies, as well as investor/mortgage lending product and program guidelines
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Understanding of loan products (Conventional, FHA, USDA, VA, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Must have MS Office experience, lending or title software.
- NMLS experience is a plus.
- Extremely organized with great time management and analysis skills