Seeking passionate Copywriter who has what it takes to be the best in the world at writing engaging emails, blog posts, advertisements, and sales pages.
We are looking for a marketing Copywriter to join our team of savvy digital marketers. In this role you will be writing and editing emails campaigns, blog posts, case studies, advertising copy, newsletter, and various other content.
In addition to writing the above copy, you'll be tracking and reporting data based on your contents performance.
This is a remote US based position.
You don't need to have a decade of experience, but you must be passionate about great copy and you must have the desire to be the best in the world at what you do.Why Drop Ship Lifestyle Over Other Companies?
About eCommerce / Drop Ship Lifestyle - Voted Best eCommerce Course by Shopify
- Work along side a small team of a-players.
- Learn what is working now through our industry knowledge, courses, and live events.
- Travel reimbursement to our annual retreats (WE've done them in Thailand, Hawaii, Mexico, Prague, Bali & More)
- 100% Medical benefits covered after 90 days. Paid vacation time.
- Huge bonus opportunities.
Voted "Best eCommerce Course" by Shopify, Drop Ship Lifestyle is an online eCommerce coaching program that has helped more than 10,000 students in 25 countries. Created by Anton Kraly in 2013, Drop Ship Lifestyle gives students the knowledge and tools necessary to create freedom through entrepreneurship by leveraging the power of drop shipping.
Since the beginning, Drop Ship Lifestyle has found great success while building an international community of digital nomads and entrepreneurs through adhering to core values of passion and authenticity.Role Summary - Day To Day
After your in-house training, you will be in charge of a wide variety of tasks which include creating email campaigns for product promotions, writing variants of sales pages for split testing, and writing copy for online advertisements.
A typically day will include
This is a US based remote position. The working hours for this position are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm CT
- Attending, and contributing to our daily / weekly team meetings & trainings.
- Setting key tasks for the day.
- Working with team to complete set tasks.
- Tracking all data and conversion numbers for your copy.
- Reporting on collected data, and making adjustments to systems to maximize growth.
Because this position is involved in every part of our products, it requires a working knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing including, but not limited to
- Email Marketing
- Creating & Optimizing Funnels
- Content Creation
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Data Analysis
- Traffic Generation
And most importantly, being able to write copy that stands out from the competition and gets readers to engage!Requirements
- 2 years of Copywriting experience
- Computer with stable internet access
- Experience with writing promotional emails, blog posts, and sales pages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of successfully competing projects
- Knowledge of current best digital marketing practices
- Strong results-orientation mentality combined with excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
Earn a competitive wage, incentives, and benefits with our company.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Performance based incentives for big bonuses.
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays.
- 100% Employer-sponsored health plans (after 90 days)
Feel secure with your benefits, and feel rewarded for your hard work with our incentive plan. The more we make, the more you make.