Role: Business Data Analyst - Healthcare
Location: 100% Remote
- Verify analytic data for the enterprise by conducting end-to-end analysis of data, including cleansing, validating, auditing, and comparing data from various sources.
- Confirm the accuracy of new data sources used by the analytic entities of the enterprise. This includes all aspects of the process from testing of source data to the interconnections of this data to internal sources.
- Routinely monitor data sources used for analytics to assure the continued updates of data are meeting quality standards
- Drive functional efforts for programs across specific projects, including guidance and education of Intermediate and Associate individual contributors. Responsible for management of relationships with customers on the function, or domain of analytics.
- Responsible for requirements solicitation from key stakeholders leveraging expert knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Systems Analysis, Data Processing, Healthcare Informatics, Management Information Systems
5 - 7 years of Business Analyst Experience, or
5 - 7 years of Data Analytics Experience, or
5 - 7 years of Healthcare Industry Experience
5 - 7 years of Data Warehousing Experience
Vigneshwaran | IT Recruiter
Phone: Ext 510
- provided by Dice