Healthcare client based in Chicago is seeking Sr. Full-Stack Developers to work REMOTE
Please call for more details
Local to Chicago Only!
100% REMOTE at-least until 2nd quarter in 2021
Healthcare Insurance website (client would like to implement 2 Factor Authentication for Dependents)
Full-stack Web Developer (.Net / React)
- Design, creation, development, testing and support of client's websites
- Oversight of all process, data flows and interfaces that feed content to all client's websites or provide solutions/services externally to client's constituents
- Leading the usability analysis of all websites to ensure members and other business constituents needs are met
- Provide custom web application development using the .NET Framework, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server, API, Microservices and other advanced components of Microsoft technology and provide training to programmer analysts who support the web services manager' responsibilities
- Work with business managers to create effective UI solutions that support business requirements
- Excellent communication, both written and spoken English, with both technical and not-so-technical people.
- An understanding of responsive design and experience of delivering solutions to different resolutions and/or devices
- A proven track record of previous success in delivering scalable and complex web solutions
- Healthcare experience preferred.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- 5-7 years as a programmer
- Deep Microsoft platform skills
- Full software development lifecycle experience on enterprise-class, scalable applications
- A full stack developer, with ability to design, and develop backend/server code and front-end.
- Experience with React.JS Development
- 2+ Agile Development Methodology
5+ years of demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following:
- .NET Framework (4.5 or higher)
- QA and testing procedures
- SQL Server 2012/14
- HTML 5
- Entity Framework
- Visual Studio.Net /Team Foundation Server/ Azure DevOps
2+ years demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following development methodologies:
- Object oriented development
- Component based development
- Design patterns
- Design for re-use.
- provided by Dice