MachiningCloud.com is building the next generation cloud platform to revolutionize the manufacturing industry. Are you up for a challenge?
As the Full Stack Software Engineer you will be part of our exciting journey by implementing key features for our user base. If you thrive on tech disruption, we want you! So let's talk today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for participating in software development activities for the Full Stack Team.
- Help us create and shape the future technology stack of the MachiningCloud platform.
- Collaborate with product engineers and team members to define features roadmap.
- Design and code against the product and feature goals.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Computer Science or equivalent degree, plus 4+ years of full stack development experience using Microsoft Technologies.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering principles and great team skills.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft web technologies, including MS SQL Server, C#, Linq, ASP.NET CORE, Web API.
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Familiarity with the agile development methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Goal oriented and passionate about getting the job done on time.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Desire to work in a small, multi-national, innovative and creative team
- Familiarity with NgRx library and Redux design pattern.
- Familiarity with Angular Material.
What We Offer:
- A challenging position designing and developing state-of-the-art cloud based apps.
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, 401k and Company paid Healthcare Benefits (dependents too).
- A rewarding, fun loving and vibrant work environment.
- A company that cares about you and wants you to succeed.
- Regularly required to sit for long periods, type, and use other office equipment.
We are only able to consider qualified applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.