We are looking for an experienced full stack engineer who is eager to join our team! The full stack engineer must be a highly skilled web developer to build and maintain our SaaS applications. This individual should be a team player, enthusiastic, fun, ready to work hard, and a problem-solver. This position will work directly in one of our cross-functional teams to create a dynamic and scalable web applications for the future.
- Experience architecting and implementing application integrations.
- Used the Ports/Adapters pattern to create connectors to other systems.
- Work directly with designers and engineers to build functionally flawless user experiences.
- Strong architectural background to be able to work with our Architecture team as well as lead design efforts.
- Influence how and what we build with demonstrated technical expertise and full understanding of user experience and interfaces.
- Provide code reviews for fellow developers.
- Adhere to excellence in software engineering best practices, and instill the same discipline and experience to other team members
- Write effective APIs
- Work closely with product owners and cross-functional team members to define and implement technology-based business solutions
- Support DevOps with release management, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and automation
- Lead and facilitate R&D efforts in cutting-edge technologies or third-party products to enhance development capabilities in the department
- Understand and implement technologies across the full web stack.
- You have 5+ years of experience in designing and building SaaS applications.
- 3+ Years of experience with platform/application integrations.
- 3+ Years of experience in Server-Side Languages: Python preferred.
- 4+ Years of experience creating internal/external APIs using best practices.
- Expertise in building data connectors.
- You are a skilled communicator and are comfortable articulating complex ideas and talking abstract concepts.
- You have a deep understanding of SDLC, system design, data structure, algorithms and are comfortable working with highly scalable transactions-based applications.
- You care about code quality and you thrive in a test-driven environment
Familiarity with the whole web stack.
Experience with AWS Cloud Infrastructure: EventBridge, ElastiCache, RDS, etc.
Experience integrating DevOps, or working closely with DevOps teams
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.