We are a family of trusted mortgage professionals who, through high integrity, take pride in creating lifelong relationships by dedicating ourselves to our customer's mortgage needs.
We are a fast-paced, quickly growing, family valued company. The .Net Developer will work on a team and operations to develop and implement applications to automate processes, improve workflow, create operational efficiencies, and improve compliance with industry regulations.
What You Will Be Doing
- Driving full-cycle end to end development from design through implementation.
- Serving as a driving force in our organizational evolution to deliver an exceptional customer experience through superior digital interactions.
- Mentor staff to align with our fully scaled project management style.
- Participate in technical and architectural code reviews, program enhancements, unit testing, bug fixing, and problem-solving.
- Collaborate with fully responsive mobile and web-based products.
- Innovate and provide critical thinking and problem-solving ability to drive change and develop creative technology solutions.
What You Need for this Position
At least 3 years of professional development experience and knowledge of:
What Will Set You Apart
- Knowledge in Entity Framework / EF Core, Web API, and REST API with C# ASP.NET Core and MVC, MS SQL
- Experience working in Azure
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and practice of SOLID design principles
- Source control using git
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with Windows Forms
- Knowledge in Microsoft UIAutomation Framework
- Able to integrate with and managing APIs exposing microservices (REST) including development and support of ASP.NET
- Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement architectures
- Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership
What's In It for You
Competitive base salary ($85,000-$135,000/year) and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
So, if this sounds like yourself, we'd love to hear from you!Either
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
Email Your Resume In Word To
- E-mail directly for more information to
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PS2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Patrick Solano - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.