About the Team
The SDK team is responsible for building all the developer tools for others to leverage and build on the Worldcoin Ecosystem. It includes the SDK, tools, applications and integrations. The team particularly focuses on building on top of the World ID Protocol. World ID is a novel privacy-first, decentralized, identity protocol, bringing global proof of personhood to the internet in the age of AI. Read more about World ID. World ID uses multiple cutting edge technologies to accomplish this, such as zero-knowledge proofs, privacy-preserving biometric verification and many more.
About the Opportunity
You will join to contribute to the Worldcoin ecosystem, including the protocol. Your efforts will significantly shape the trajectory of the product. In this role, you will:
- Take the lead on designing, prioritizing and building the developer tools that TFH builds for the Worldcoin ecosystem and World ID.
- You will work on production-grade developer tools, aimed at scalability.
- You will work on all libraries, tools, examples, documentation, etc. related to the SDK and parts of the protocol. This will sometimes include building general purpose libraries for public benefit.
- You will work with the Protocol team, research new technologies, and help propose updates to the protocol.
- You will work very closely with Design, Product & Ecosystem teams to understand user and technical constraints and requirements. You will continuously talk to users of your products.
- You will propose, architect and build real-world production-class applications powered by World ID.
- Multiple years of experience building modern software applications, both frontend and backend.
- You have deep expertise either on the frontend or backend part of the stack.
- You are very energetic, independent and willing to roll up your sleeves.
- You have a strong user-focus and UX design skills; you like to build beautiful interfaces.
- You have very strong written communication skills and can clearly express and defend your opinions.
- You are passionate about crypto, the identity space and privacy, and you’re continuously exploring new trends and technologies.
- Experience building web3 dapps, smart contracts and Typescript is highly preferred.