We have an exciting opportunity for a Full-Stack Engineer - Node, Automation, Fully Remote to join our FinTech client.
The company has offices in London and Manchester however, you can work fully remotely, in this Full-Stack Engineer role.
If you're looking for ways to get creative in your next challenge, then look no further, my client is built on their great ideas, teams and customers.
My client believes in picking the right tools for the job, so their stack includes (but is not limited to): TypeScript, Node, AWS, Serverless framework, Docker & Kubernetes, Postgres, Terraform.
About you, the Full-Stack Engineer:
You like building things (and fixing things that aren't quite right).
You know how to code, but that doesn't mean that's all you know - you're product-passionate and used to working in a product-driven environment.
You're brave. You thrive in an environment that encourages taking calculated risks, owning the times you've lost and celebrating the times you've won.
You're willing to learn. They don't just hire people who 'know it all already', they hire team players who will admit they don't know and commit to learning. Simple as that.
About the Full-Stack Engineer role:
We're looking for a Full-stack Engineer who wants to build an amazing and scalable platform. You'll be working in a small, agile team focused on architecting and building our platform for both scale and experimentation. Candidates with a QA/dev in test background will be at an advantage.
Full-Stack Engineer Essential experience:
* 3+ years' experience writing software in a team, whilst:
* Delivering large well-defined tasks and solving small scope not-well-defined problems
* Breaking down large problems into smaller deliverables
* Building software as part of a highly functional product team
* Experience building resilient data ingestion or automation platforms (e.g. scraping and/or API integrations)
* Practical experience writing high quality tests (unit/integration/e2e)
* Understanding of Agile methodologies and experience working closely with product teams
* Experience of working in an objective-driven environment
* Hands-on experience with browser automation tools such as Puppeteer, Cypress or Selenium.
Full-Stack Engineer Benefits:
* Fully remote - you can of course be in the office as much as you wish in London or Manchester
* 38 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) and the ability to buy (or sell) up to 5 days per year
* Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, up to and including fully remote within the UK
* Personalised training budgets for each team member
* Career progression opportunities with a dynamic and ever-growing team
* Enhanced parental and sick leave
* Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning to level up your skills
* Access to Perkbox and a bunch of other great benefits with the Platinum membership, no less!
* Monthly celebrations - once a month they drop everything to celebrate their amazing teams
* More Swag than you can shake a stick at