You'll join the Growth team, responsible for the development and maintenance of our public-facing website. The Growth team is a subset of our engineering team, which consists of approximately 200 engineers across Frontend, Backend, SRE, and QA. We're organized into cross-functional development teams assigned to specific verticals.
Our team works with React and Next.js on the frontend. On the backend, we use Elixir and Phoenix. Postgres is our database of choice. GitLab is used as a version control tool and a CI/CD solution; we use Linear as our issue tracker. Our applications are hosted on AWS. We fully rely on our CI for deployments and deploy multiple times per day.
What this job can offer you
- Complex and meaningful challenges — solving them will enable our business to scale further and attract our audience.
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on the business — we are still very early in our journey as a company, and each change you make today is amplified by the company's growth.
- A lot of freedom to organize your work and life — you are not bound to daily stand-ups, recurring meetings, or other ceremonies.
- Competitive salary, stock options, unlimited PTO, and a set of perks and benefits.
- A supportive and kind work environment where we encourage you to challenge dogmas and pursue innovation!
- A strong team of experienced engineers who will support and facilitate your professional growth.
What you bring
- At least three years of experience as a Full-Stack Engineer, including building, shipping, and maintaining feature-rich software projects.
- Solid knowledge and experience in Elixir and Postgres (or a similar database).
- Solid knowledge and experience in React and Next.js.
- Experience interacting with third-party APIs (analytics, data collection, headless CMS, etc.).
- Experience dealing with ambiguity, transforming abstract concepts into working software.
- Strong ability to work independently and be self-guided.
- Curiosity and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing teams is a plus.
- You'll report to: The Team Lead of the Growth team
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards Philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- (async) Profile review
- Screening call with a Recruiter
- Interview with an Engineering Manager
- (async) Code exercise
- Interview with the team (you'll get a sense of who you'd be working with)
- (async) Offer