Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
This position supports application development efforts as a Full Stack Developer . As a Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for development and implementation of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. The developer must be able to work well independently or as part of a development team. Job Duties:
- Work as part of a team throughout the software development life cycle
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to implement enhancements or new applications
- Develop code to meet user story acceptance criteria
- Debug, test, and fix errors
- Participate on a team of full stack engineers and automation testers
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Estimate level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams, and mentor more junior developers
Years of Experience:
- 3 years of experience deploying production enterprise applications in AWS.
- Experience in large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS.
- Experience with automation and engineering tasks, AI/ML implementation, data, infrastructure/operations, and security engineer tasks in IS cloud environments.
- 5+ years of experience in open source web development
- Experience building websites using JS frameworks such as Angular and React
- Experience with test automation tools such as Cucumber and Selenium
- Experience with automated deployment tools such as Jenkins
- Experience in Test Driven and Behavior Driven Development frameworks
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Solid understanding of Git/Github
- Experience delivering solutions using Agile delivery practices
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 5+ years' experience in application development using Java/JEE and related technologies ,Spring Framework)
- Extensive experience with microservices and containerization using JHipster
- Proven ability to work across multiple functional teams in the creation of an application development process
5+ years Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree Due to federal client requirements, can be considered About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO , EEO Poster Supplement , Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) , and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) .
- provided by Dice