Full Stack Developer (.NET) - Long Term Contract (Remote - 75%/Onsite - 25%)
My client, a market leader within their sector are looking to recruit a Full Stack Developer (.NET) on a long term contract basis. The work can be performed predominantly remotely, but the client has a preference for a presence in Hamburg 1 week p/months.
The role can be described as follows:
- Development of modern software solutions - and -architectures in a agile working team
- Interfacing between systems via standardised interfaces
- Extending existing service infrastructures with focus on scalability
- Agile software development with focus on Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Experienced in .NET (Full Stack) development
- Experienced in developing Container architectures and Microservices
- DevOps experience
- Experience in developing with different Frameworks/Platformen like .NET Core, EF, nUnit, ASP, Mono, Xamarin.Forms
- Practical experience in agile (software development) methods
- Know-how in Event Sourcing
- Know-how in Clean Code Development
- Experienced in working in global (cross-functional) teams
For further information on this exciting opportunity - please contact us.